THANK YOU

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

Dave Young

THANK YOU

Post by Dave Young »

I wanted to take a minute and personally THANK YOU all of you for your warm embrace, for your time, friendly conversations and of course the hat Bob Campbell gave me.

I want to thank George Mattson for the opportunity to talk with such a dynamic group of professionals. I was truly honored. I greatly enjoyed meeting everyone there and look forward to watching these friendships grow and mature throughout the years to come. I hope everyone had a safe trip home and I look forward to working with you all more in the future. If I can be of any assistance from anyone of you please feel free to contact me at RedManTraining@aol.com.
Take care and God Bless!
gmattson
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums Dave. . .

Post by gmattson »

Looking forward to seeing your comments on these forums. Based on your interesting seminars during camp last weekend, I predict that you will enjoy the ongoing "virtual" seminars taking place here.

Thank you for providing a wonderfully simple and practical system of "realistic" self-defense that so nicely fits into our traditional Uechi-ryu program.

Everyone who actually got on the grass with you agreed that your program is fantastic and will fit in nicely with what we are currently doing.

We also appreciated that you didn't trash the traditional martial arts in order to make your points. Instead, you showed us how our Uechi-ryu provided a strong foundation for your realistic methods.

Realistic senerio training is an important part of your program. You won't get any argument from anyone on these forums regarding this point. We all liked the Redman suits, which allowed much more realistic contact to be made, without any loss of movement. Having both the instructor and student wearing the equipment, allowed much more realistic senerio action than we are used to.

Your emphasis on safety during training was also appreciated.

Again, thanks for all your help and guidance. IUKF is looking forward to working with you.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

I commend you David, and I'll recommend you anytime.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen

Return to “Fests_News”