new training group in Calgary, Alberta

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

chenstyle444

new training group in Calgary, Alberta

Post by chenstyle444 »

Hi,
My name is Gordon and I am trying to drum up some interest in forming a new training group.
I have been training in filipino martial arts for the past three years. I also have several years experience in Bujinkan Ninjutsu and chenstyle tai chi chuan.
I hope to share the filipino style of Estokada as taught to me by Punong Guro Dan Rutano. The style covers all ranges of fighting from weapons to striking to grappling. topics covered will be double stick, single stick(of course), knife, tanikalang kamay, sikaran, and dumog.
I hope to hear from any interested parties via my email address at chenstyle44@hotmail.com.
Sincerely,
Gordon
P.S. Should you prefer private training sessions please contact me with your request.
WALKALI

FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS CALGARY

Post by WALKALI »

Hi,
We are offering training in Filipino martial arts at Balance Fitness Centers on 16th Ave. n.w., calgary, alberta.
We train on Thursday evening from 7-8 and offer a free introductory class.
Training is offered in tanikalang kamay, dumog, stick and knife.
I am currently training in Muay Thai and have a background in Ninjutsu, Modern Arnis, Chenstyle taichi chuan and some BJJ. I have eight years experience in the martial arts with the past three spent as a student of Punong Guro Dan Rutano.
I look forward to hearing from any interested people.
Sincerely,
Gordon Walker
"using the quote of no quote, as quote"
can-connection

Post by can-connection »

Gordon, How are things going????? hope all is well, and good luck with your Training group. I wish you the best of . Train hard......fight easy.....

Guro Troy Ostapiw/ NSI Combatives-central Canada-Modern Arnis-JKD Concepts/Renegade JKD-Integrated Grappling Systems.... :lol:

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”